From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Brad Colbert
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 3:56 PM
To: 'osg-us...@openscenegraph.org'
Subject: [osg-users] Problem using osgconv to write OpenFlight

Hi folks,

I'm suspecting that something is wrong with my DDS plugin but thought I would
ask to see if it's something more fundamental.

I'm trying to convert a .ive file to an OpenFlight file.  I get the (.flt) file
and the texture attribute files (.attr) but no texture files (.dds).  Any ideas
why?

Thanks,
Brad

P.S.