Hi Kyle,

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Kyle Gancarz <tomma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> eh nevermind, just needed to figure out how to use it

I am surprised you have managed to get it working on Iconia tablet. We have
been trying to do the same here and the application loads, but crashes
immediately after tapping the screen. What settings did you use to compile
OSG? Which ABI (armeabi or armeabi v7?) and OpenGL ES version (1.1 or
2.0?). We had to also disable the Neon instructions before it was even
willing to run (Tegra doesn't have them).

We had also some linking/compilation issues with the example code here, but
that was fixed by hacking the makefile a bit.

Regards,

Jan