Marius Kintel <mar...@kintel.net> writes:

> On Feb 13, 2012, at 11:41 AM, Philipp Moeller wrote:
>
>> I ran into a strange problem with osgQt, where setting the
>> contextMenuPolicy to Qt::CustomContextMenu for a GLWidget and spawning a
>> QMenu from a slot that is connected to the event breaks the event
>> handling inside the viewer.
>
> I've seen similar behavior, but haven't had the opportunity to dig deep
> enough into osgQt yet to address it properly.

My immediate fix turned out to be QCoreApplication::sendEvent from the
place that calls QMenu::exec (I haven't tested this on Windows,
yet). The real problem is, that this is not a problem of the event
handling in osgQt per se, but related to the weird behavior of QMenu
(which seems to be in place to provide for truly blocking menus and to
prevent other slots/signals to be triggered after the menu has been
exec'd). I don't see much that could be done inside the widget itself.

--
Philipp Moeller
GeometryFactory