Hi,
 this is probably a daft question, but as I am a noob to the Android-OSG combo,
I hope you will be gentle. I have built the android osgAndroidExampleGiLES1 and
I tried to load,  one of my osg models (nothing fancy, just a bunch of cubes
and cylinders). These models display perfectly in the Viewer in Linux or
Windows, and the cubes and cylinders, have their right colours, with the right
shades and all. However, in the Android viewer all is grey (even though the
shades are fine). If I turn the light off in the Android viewer then the
colours appear, but they are flat, no shades, no way to even recognise the
edges of the cubes or anything at all.
I am guessing it has something to do with lighting, but I cannot work out what
the difference between the android viewer and the linux/windows one. Can anyone
point me in the right direction? Much appreciated!!!!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Maurizio