Are you using OSG or OpenGL?

Since you're using ECEF CS, I'm assuming you want to set things up for
viewing on a spheroid.

If you're using OSG, you can do the following using OSG's EllipsoidModel
class (earth instance below) to set up viewing given a position and a
"look-at" location in geodetic CS. It uses your example numbers. I would
have chosen an altitude of something > 0.0 to get height above
ellipsoid...

double geoEyeLat = 15.0;
double geoEyeLon = 10.0;
double alt = 0.0;
double geoLookatLat = geoEyeLat + 0.01;
double geoLookatLon = geoEyeLon;
osg::Vec3d eye;
osg::Vec3d up;
osg::Vec3d lookat;
earth->convertLatLongHeightToXYZ(osg::DegreesToRadians(geoEyeLat),
osg::DegreesToRadians(geoEyeLon), alt,

eye[0], eye[1], eye[2]);
up = earth->computeLocalUpVector(eye[0], eye[1], eye[2]);
earth->convertLatLongHeightToXYZ(osg::DegreesToRadians(geoLookatLat),
osg::DegreesToRadians(geoLookatLon), alt,

lookat[0], lookat[1], lookat[2]);
osg::Matrixd t_matrix;
t_matrix.makeLookAt(eye, lookat, up);
view->getCamera()->setViewMatrix(t_matrix);

Hope this helps...

-Shayne