Hi,

In my application, I display some very heavy models (about 100Mo of textures +
20 Mo of vertex)

This model is created proceduraly, and I can control the level of detail for
the geometry and the textures, so I build 5 PagedLod : from very simple model
to full data resolution.

My problem is about the most detailed level : this one is very heavy and I
would like to never keep it in cache to avoid over memory usage.

Is there any parameter to tweak on this PagedLod (priority, time stamp, minimum
expiry time..) to get the following behaviour :

- when this PagedLod is needed for display, it is loadded and displayed
- when this PagedLod is no more needed for display, it is deleted from CPU
memory and GPU memory, even if the OSG_MAX_PAGEDLOD is not reached

Thank you!

Cheers,
Aurelien