Hi John,

2012/8/11 John Kelso <ke...@nist.gov>

> and the ive run has the line
>   Using vertex attribute instead
> repeated eight times. I doubt this has anything to do with it, as the ive
>   file is the one that works, but you never know...

I've looked up in the source code and find that the line will be printed in
Geometry::accept(PrimitiveFunctor& functor). So I wonder if you don't set
vertex array with the setVertexArray() method but instead set it with
setVertexAttribArray()? I haven't tested such situation with the osgb
format but I don't think it will confuse the writing process... It will
be appreciated if you could provide a small piece of your osg/ive file for
us to find out where the problem is.

Thanks,

Wang Rui