Hi,

OpenCSG is good enough to perform stencil-based CSG operations at realtime.
But it is difficult to integrate it with OSG because OpenCSG maintains a
rendrable list itself. The only way I think is to get the renderbin list
deeply in the OSG core and transfer it to OpenCSG, but it is absolutely a
terrible idea. That's why I exclude this library from the osgRecipes plan.
:-)

Wang Rui