Hi Tom et al,

Openscenegraph.org is up again. I will try to closely monitor the state of
the server and I apologize for the inconveniences.

Regarding that I did make a few pages in the Platform specifics section
> which i've set to 'Awaiting Review'. If you flag them as ok I'll try set
> aside some time to start migrating more pages.

I only can review the website style, as I am not a native english speaker
(you know this...hehe) and I am not a windows user. I think you know more
than enough about osg to review your own articles :). The only
inconsistence I've found is about the attachements and the part of the
collada plugin. I think is a good idea to avoid links to the old website. I
am going to upload the attachements to new website, and if you feel ok you
can update the links to the collada plugin part once it is migrated. So
i've set to "completed" the two firsts articles and to need to update links
to the third article.

Thank you for your efforts.

> Thanks again
> Tom

> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=49649#49649

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es