Hi Akilan,

What you will need to do work out what the bottlenecks are then
address what you find rather than go looking at solutions before you
understand the problem.

So have a look at the update, cull and draw dispatch and draw GPU
stats as you load more models.  There might be certain combinations go
geometry or state that are most problematic for the hardware and
drivers you are working on so you'll need to explore these.

Robert.