Hi all

I use the following lines to find the libraries of osg:

SET(OSGLIBRARIES osgDB osgUtil osgGA osgViewer osgText osgSim osgParticle
osgShadow osgManipulator)
FIND_PACKAGE(OpenSceneGraph 3.0.1 COMPONENTS ${OSGLIBRARIES} REQUIRED)

Now I want to look for debug libraries. I specify the env path to the correct
placement of debug compilation, but cmake still tries to find the osgXXX libs
instead of osgXXXd libs. My CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE is correctly set to Debug. What do
I have to configure in order that the debug libraries (which exist) are found
and used?

Regards
Daniel