Hello.

I have some questions based on osgSHadow::ShadowMap

1)      I try to use the makeDebugHUD from ShadowMap class with
hudCamera->setComputeNearFarMode(osg::Camera::DO_NOT_COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR),
but
        it doesnt work because in a scene with a movable cessna and a
non-movable truck, the truck's shadow is moving. Which means the
bounding box is
        being changed as the cessna is flying around. how can i fix that?

2)      There is also a flickering effect that osgShadow::ShadowMap
creates. Is ShadowMap well implemented or is it just a example to show
        how to use the ShadowScene ? The flickering effect can be noticed in
osgShadow example.

3)      I want to use ShadowMapping in a multi pass render technique and i
need to use the depth map of ShadowMap's camera in the first pass.
        In each pass i use a different RTT Camera with a model as a child.
How should the scene graph be organized ?

        At the moment i use the following graph
        MyEffect
                Model

        with each rtt camera being:

        Camera
                Model

        Is it correct to make it like the following ?

        MyEffect
                ShadowScene
                        Model

        with each rtt camera being:

        Camera
                ShadowScene
                        Model

As alternative for the third question, i am thinking of instead of
using ShadowScene, to place a camera "watching" the model from
different position (light's position).
The very first pass will be to obtain the depth map from that camera
and the second pass to implement my own shadow algorithm. Then, the
already existed passes will follow.
Is this approach correct ?

Thank you for your time and sorry for the long post.