Well, my New Years resolution of publishing more stuff so far has fallen
flat on its face. :(

I have a whitepaper detailing how (I think) VPB/OSG/PagedLOD structures,
build and uses data which I think many people would find useful, but I
haven't polished it up and published it yet. Soon...

Also, I'm still getting client releases and materials to talk about some of
the other nifty projects we've done over the last year or two.

And we have some more pre-compiled binaries to release, but I need to
structure the web site to present them...

And my cloning project has yet to produce a carbon copy of me to do all
this drudge work while I code, or sip cold Macallan somewhere warm and
tropical. BTW, that house in Skyfall was yours right? Pity about it gettin'
blowed up an' all. ;)

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 1 January 2013 19:48, Chris Hanson <xe...@alphapixel.com> wrote:
> >
> >   I'm sure everyone, like myself is recovering, and playing, and spending
> > non-work time, but I wanted to give a shout-out to everyone for a great
> and
> > prosperous 2013.
>
> My I pass on my new years greetings to yourself and everyone else in
> the community :-)
>
> >   I'll be posting some cool OpenGL and OSG-related projects and
> whitepapers
> > and stuff in the next couple of weeks (I'm slow...) so go check out
> > AlphaPixel's twitter/facebook/G+/LinkedIn/telepathy feed.
>
> Ooo tantalizing, any updates on this :-)

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS • Telemetry • Cryptography • Digital Audio •
LIDAR • Kinect • Embedded • Mobile • iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]