Hi,

To save some memory I am trying to use 3 unsigned bytes for the color of my
vertices (they are generated) instead of the 4 floats I had before.

Before it was set to Vec3Array, and now Vec3bArray. (actually last thing I
tried is Vec4bArray), but I only get black colors.

I'm sure I'm not passing black colors, even if I do this:

Code:
colors->push_back( osg::Vec4b((unsigned char)255, (unsigned char)255, (unsigned
char)255, (unsigned char)255) );

for each vertex, I still get black only. Is there some problem with using vec3b
or vec4b for the color array for the vertices? It seems logical to do cause
textures also use 1 byte per color, and not 1 float per color.

Oh and it does work when I switch back to Vec4fArray, so I didn't mess anything
else up...

So any idea what could be the problem here?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Bram