Hi Jan,

that's nice you have it working. Well, with your help I have a demo running
on the phone as well :) .... But, the requirements just grow and I am to
stress and test other features (like animation, picking etc ...) due to the
project scope. That's where the benefits from the community come from.
Might be a good idea to update wiki with findings so far. The one at
present is very basic and brief for a very basic run. For other, we
"beginners" have to struggle and rely on you with more experience if you
are willing to share.

I will wait for Jordi to submit the patch then I will try again with the
trunk. And thanks for the hints so far !

Cheers,
Nick

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Jan Ciger <jan.ci...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Trajce Nikolov NICK <
> trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jan,
>>
>> what version of osg are you using? I am finding the later versions are
>> not that 'user friendly' to android? All the time with some issues. And
>> seam you went far with osg on android based on your emails
>>

> I have several working demos with OSG on a tablet and phone. The version I
> have is trunk from 7.2.2013. The issues are unfortunately the way it is -
> the Android support is very young still and with the complexity of the
> framework, some bugs will creep in. However, with more people working on it
> and testing it, the faster they get solved. However, I have found that most
> problems I had were caused by the Android SDK/NDK issues, not really by OSG.
>
> Jan

trajce nikolov nick