Hi,

1st of all I have to apologize for my english, this is not my native language.

Let's go to the point. I'm trying to match a osg::Node* into a osg::Node&, but
I'm having some troubles.

My code is like:

Code:
void function(osg::Node& node){
        osg::Node *n = (something that returns a pointer to an osg::Node)
        ¿node = n?
}

The thing is that I want to return that *Node into the &Node, and it must be
like this because this is not my code, they gave me the function with the Node&
argument and the function with the Node* return, so i have to take that Node*
and match it into a Node&.

I have tried to do the same thing I do with and int:

Code:
int a;
        int *b;
        a=*b;

But I'm having that error:

> Error 1       error C2248: 'osg::Object::operator =' : cannot access
private member declared in class 'osg::Object'

Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Xermi