Hi All,

I want to drive two outputs.  One output is 120hz 3D capable while other is
60HZ (2D capable).

I thought of two approaches for obtaining this scenario.

First :
Render the scene graph two times one with 120Hz and other with 60HZ.
This seems fine but here every computation is happening two times.

Second Approach:
Render the scene graph with 120HZ( Having both left and right frames) and just
extract the left or right frame and give this as input to second display.

I am not sure whether something like approach 2  can be done or not. Please
guide me in this regard and suggest if there is a better way of obtaining the
same result.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Abhinav