Hi Jordi, Robert and all concerned by git mirrors,

The git mirrors are not able to migrate to this new repositories URLs. git
svn switch does not exist and googled solutions didn't work unfortunately...

I'm facing a difficult choice. Either these mirrors are useful to other
people (than me) or not. If not I will delete them. If they are useful, the
best solution I can think of is to re-create them, thus rewriting current
history (commits id will be different). Rewriting history is never a good
thing...

Any thoughts or comments ?

Regards,
Mathieu