Got it. I'll give that a try and see how things shake out.

Thanks for the help...

-Shayne

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 12:44 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] VPB terrain to OpenFlight...

Hi Shayne,

On 14 June 2013 19:05, Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC
<shayne.tuel...@hill.af.mil> wrote:
> Thanks for the timely reply. That's basically what I needed to know.
>
> I'm assuming if I had a database with a single LOD (e.g. a
> heightfield) then that might come across okay?

Actually the osgTerrain components including the height filed won't be
supported by OpenFlight either... so all you'd get would be the LOD's...

You can build databases that contain just LOD's and osg::Geometry based
tiles but you'll need to explicitly select this when you do the VPB build.