Hi,

Mha, this is strange, because the snapshot showed above are oceanExample
related with no alteration of code and options (different settings are changed
in realtime using the feature of the example). I'm looking into refraction code
and, in effect, this is drastically changed between two version: in rev208 the
refraction is made by a dedicated camera pass render, in last rev258 not. I
don't know if this problem can be a videocard problem...If you execute the
oceanExample you can notice the same behaviour or it works for you?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Dario