Hi Robert,

Thank you for your suggestion, I didn't know it had already been completed. I
downloaded the latest dev version (3.1.8) and compiled it with all of the
options I need. I've removed any reference of <fstream> from the headers, and I
still get link errors:

Warning 4       warning LNK4006: "public: void __thiscall
std::basic_ofstream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::open(char const
*,int,int)" (?open@?$basic_ofstream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QAEXPBDHH@Z)
already defined in Class.obj; second definition ignored
osgDBd.lib(osg98-osgDBd.dll)

Along with links for ::close, ::~destructor and ::basic_ofstream<..>.

I've used /FORCE:multiple to resolve it for now, but I would like to find the
correct way to disable these link errors.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Braden