Sorry John!

I was tied up from Wed through Sun last weekend
at another conference for the Anime Industry in Los Angles.
I was volentered in an emergency as a backup for a someone that was a  no-show.
So I kind of fell out of contact until yesterday morning when I recoved from
the experance.

If you what to do another test I should e-mail you my work and cell
numbers in case you what to do another test.

D Glenn

John Richardson wrote:
> David,
>
> I'll be testing this weekend. Maybe we can arrange a test.
>
> Will coordinate offline if you are interested.
>
> John F. Richardson

David Glenn