Hi Robert,

working with OpenGL ES 2.0 with Angle ( I also checked ATI OpenGL ES SDK )
with osg 3.2
I have a warning "Detected OpenGL error invalid enumerant" on this line in
State.cpp

 glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_TEXTURE_COORDS,&_glMaxTextureCoords);

( in following part of  code in function void
State::initializeExtensionProcs()  )

 if ( osg::getGLVersionNumber() >= 2.0 ||
osg::isGLExtensionSupported(_contextID,"GL_ARB_vertex_shader") ||
OSG_GLES2_FEATURES)
    {

glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_COMBINED_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS,&_glMaxTextureUnits);
        glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_TEXTURE_COORDS,&_glMaxTextureCoords);
    }

I asked Angle project list that maybe they are wrong here ( but still ATI
ES SDK also lacks GL_MAX_TEXTURE_COORDS ) and they responded they are not,
the  GL_MAX_TEXTURE_COORDS is underfined for OpenGL ES 2.0

So, possibly here there should be a code like

if ( osg::getGLVersionNumber() >= 2.0 ||
osg::isGLExtensionSupported(_contextID,"GL_ARB_vertex_shader") ||
OSG_GLES2_FEATURES)
    {

glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_COMBINED_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS,&_glMaxTextureUnits);
        if(OSG_GLES2_FEATURES)
        {
            _glMaxTextureCoords = _glMaxTextureUnits;
        }
        else
            glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_TEXTURE_COORDS,&_glMaxTextureCoords);
    }

?

Best regards
Sergey