I could't compile osgWorks so I downloaded the latest svn version which did
compile fine. But I am unable to compile osgBullet, well I am not able to
generate the make files in linux with cmake.

It tells me that i can't find osgWorks. This error is explained on the offical
repo but I still have no clue what I have to do.

Quotation from the wiki:

> In summary:
>
>     If the dependency is in a standard location, you shouldn't need to set
> any variables. CMake should just find them.
>     Set either the OSGWORKS_ROOT variable (if installed in a non-standard
> location) or both the OSGWORKS_BUILD_DIR and OSGWORKS_SOURCE_DIR variables
> (if using the dependency from a source tree). You should never have to set
> all three.

What files do I have to adjust? I currently have it installed in /usr/