Hi,

I am currently working on my first osg based project. In this project i need to
create vehicles consisting of multiple models.

So lets say i will load an airplane. Then the airplane will have a main body,
rudders and propellers. Where the rudders and propellers are translated in
relation to the body to be at the right positions. Giving a tree of nodes.

My problem is if i want to use two instances of the same vehicle i dont want to
load the models twise.

So what should i do to be able to load the vehicles once and then depending on
the user create one or more of each vehicle so that the vehicle instances can
move and parts like rudders can be changed differently in each of the
instances. So i need to have acces and change the translations in the different
instances.

Im not sure if i give a clear problem description but i hope someone
understands it well enough to give me a hint on how it could be done.

Thank you!

Cheers,
zev