Hello,

I am wondering if there is any way to get the display size of a geode on
screen. Specifically, I would like to get the display size of a Cylinder, our
sun, on the screen so that I can make some calculations. I'm using the number
of samples visible given by an Occlusion Query Node to see how much of the sun
is visible. The max number of samples changes depending on the size of the sun,
so I would like to be able to find that number at any given time. For example,
the max when zoomed out is 10000, while the max when zoomed in is much more.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Zach