Hi,
I am using OpenSceneGraph on iOS, using OpenGL ES 2.0.
I am having hard time to figure out how to draw polygon lines using shaders.
I'd like to draw a simple box with lines. However I can't find a way because
osg::PolygonMode::LINE does not work.
In fact
boundingBoxNode->getOrCreateStateSet()->setAttributeAndModes(new
osg::PolygonMode(osg::PolygonMode::FRONT_AND_BACK, osg::PolygonMode::LINE) );

with a simple phong shader attached gives me a box.

is there any way to find the edges inside the fragment shader?.... maybe some
mathematical computation that I can do to figure out if the fragment belongs to
an edge or not.

Thank you

John