Hi,

I am trying to develop a plugin which loads IGES file. I am getting Indexed
triangle list using OpenCascade. I am using osgUtil::smoother to calculate
normals. on final mesh.

My problem is that i get proper normals in OSG 3.0.1. But in OpenSceneGraph
2.9.12 i dont get any normals (i cant see any shading in viewer). For some
unavoidable reasons i need to use OSG 2.9.12 only in my application.
I have also tried calculating normals manually and setting them in normal array
along with geometry but that also is not working in OSG 2.9.12.

here is how I am using smoothing visitor on geode

Code:

osgUtil::SmoothingVisitor sv;
model->accept(sv);

Please tell me if anymore information is required. I am sure that my mesh is
correct. as its working fine in OSG 3.0.1

Thank you!

Cheers,
Abhishek