thanks Torben

On Saturday, November 23, 2013 1:00 AM, Torben Dannhauer
<tor...@dannhauer.info> wrote:

Hello dear OSG-community,

Sorry again for my long absence:
PhD finished: check
Married: check
- now it's time to dive into OSG again :)

As Visual Studio 2012 's C++ compiler is even after Update 4 quite buggy, I
switchted to VS2013 asap, since there are (at least) my annoying VC bugs fixed
by MS.

Therefore I am pleased to present my precompiled 3rdParty Packages for Visual
Studio 2013 :)

As always, I compiled the libraries in 32 and 64 bit and used platform toolset
v120, the default of VS2013. It is not compatible with Windows XP, please use
Windows Vista and above for this package.

The precompiled 3rdParty package is provided in 2 flavors again: small and
full.
The small one contains the (in my opinion) most common dependencies, the full
package contains some additional. For a list of content and further details,
please visit http://www.osgvisual.org/projects/osgvisual/wiki/Downloads .

You can download it at
http://www.openscenegraph.org/index.php/download-section/dependencies
or directly at http://www.osgvisual.org/projects/osgvisual/wiki/Downloads .

Currently only the small package is finished and tested, I hope to provide the
full package in the end of November, but who knows..

If you have further questions or bug reports, please contact me.

Best regards,
Torben