Thanks Robert!

Judson

On 11/21/2013 6:02 AM, Robert Osfield wrote:
HI Judson,

Standard library includes do seem to have been tightened up to varying degrees across various degrees across C++11 compiler, previously we got more stuff included incidentally when you included other headers.

The solution I opted for for Glyph.cpp was to use osg::maximum rather than std::max, I did this rather than adding the extra include<algorithm> as the rest of osgText uses osg::minimum and osg::maximum rather than the std::min and std::max counterparts. This fix is checked into the OSG-3.2 branch and svn/trunk.

Robert.