Hi Nick,

The solution involving the #ifdefs is to use the osgDB::fstream classes instead of the std ones using #defines:

#ifdef WIN32

// Replace STL fstream with OSG fstream
#include <osgDB/fstream>
#define ifstream osgDB::ifstream
#define ofstream osgDB::ofstream

#else

#include <fstream>
#define ifstream std::ifstream
#define ofstream std::ofstream

#endif

It doesn't apply in my case.

But I manage to make the it works using directly the vector implementation of the MixinVector:
osg::IntArray *array = ...
std::vector<int> &v = array->asVector();
v[0] = 10;