I'm currently working on using custom shaders for osgShadow. Just would
like to know how to set uniforms i.e if I need to do something like this:

osg::ref_ptr<osg::StateSet> stateset = shadowed->getOrCreateStateSet();
stateset->setTextureAttributeAndModes(4, textureNormal);
stateset->addUniform(new osg::Uniform("NormalMap", 4));

I've tried setting that on the shadowed node and passing in a uniform to
the shadowMap with _uniformList.push_back(new osg::Uniform("NormalTexture",
4));
but no luck...

Also which texture units are reserved in osgShadow for shadowing?

Regards
Paul