HI Daniel,

you can set an empty Program in the stateset instead of disabling it. This
way the subgraph will be rendered using the fixed pipe-line. Like

stateset->setAttributeAndModes( new osg::Program, on, override, whatever
.... )

Nick

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Daniel Schmid <daniel.sch...@swiss-simtec.ch
> wrote:

>  Hi Robert and all
>

> I have a main shader for my scene graph. Then I have some parts of my
> loaded models that I want to explicitely render with the
> fixed-function-pipeline (FFP).
>
> In osg 3.1.5 I was able to modify a particular stateset by writing
>

> a_node.getOrCreateStateSet()->setAttributeAndModes(new osg::Program,
> osg::StateAttribute::OFF | osg::StateAttribute::PROTECTED);
>

> Like this, the main shader was ignored for the the node and underlying
> children and the FFP was used.
>

> I don't know why but in OSG 3.2.0 this doesn't work anymore. I tried with
> osg::StateAttribute::OFF/ON etc. I just cant switch back to FFP .
>

> 1.       What is the reason this behaviour changed?
>
> 2.       What is the correct way to bypass/disable a shader at some
> particular point in the scene-graph?
>

> Thanks for help!
>

> Daniel

trajce nikolov nick