Hi Community,

I have a scene where I use light lobes (shader based) which seam to work
well. The lights are attached through osg::LightSource and are moved by
osg::MatrixTransforms. All works well. Part of the scene is rendered by a
third party rendering engine and I see the lights flicker there, this part
is litten when I zoom in or pan, when the eye is static it does not. The
software allows me to inject my own shaders for the lighting so I use the
same shader that is proven to work. It is somewhat as losing or changing
the gl_LightSource (ehm, I know I could use uniforms for this, but it is
bit of old code) positions on the fly.

Any clue what this zoom in flicker could be? Any idea is welcome

--
trajce nikolov nick