Hello Ajit,
I'm guessing that you want to build the osgQt library (part of OSG).
If so - you shouldn't have to modify any CMakeLists.txt, you only need
to tell CMake where your Qt development headers and libraries are at,
typically this is simply a matter of entering the path to qmake (in
the cmake variable QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE).
hope this helps
/Mattias