Hi Michael,

Quoting Michael Zurek <michael.zu...@gmail.com>:
I downloaded the stable release 3.2.0 which I am able to build (without libc++) but whenever I compile an application I'm getting ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64. I don't use xcode though. I'm using clang++ from Apple and libc++ that comes with the developer tools but I'm using Code::Blocks for my programming. I have compiled OSG with the dependencies package that can be downloaded from the website. Somewhere on the forum I found a thread talking about this error and libc++. So I checked out the svn last night ...
michaels-mbp:build michael$ make
Scanning dependencies of target OpenThreads
[ 0%] Building CXX object src/OpenThreads/pthreads/CMakeFiles/OpenThreads.dir/PThread.cpp.o
g++-4.8: error: unrecognized command line option '-stdlib=libstdc++'

How did you configure cmake?
From the output it looks like it's using g++-4.8 but with clang options.

Maybe you could explain your setup again, because I'm slightly confused:
at one point you're saying that you *ARE* able to compile OSG (without libc++, with what compiler), but you're getting errors linking an application (which C++ lib, which compiler?); then you're saying you're only using clang and libc++?

Please rephrase ;-)

Cheers,
/ulrich