Hi Chris,

As far as I know, USE_OSGPLUGIN only calls a C-styled function through a
static proxy variable, which is defined by REGISTER_OSGPLUGIN in the plugin
source code body. So compiler can thus find and register the plugin while
static linking. It should do no harm to user applications no matter
dynamic/static linked.

Wang Rui