Hi

I hate these types of people.

I've had some troll sitting on hogbox.com for years now. I brought
hogbox.co.uk when I was a student and couldn't afford .com at the time.

Then someone brought .com and occasionally sends me emails saying they will
sell it to me for a price in the hundreds of dollars. I just reply saying
they're a troll and I will never pay them over the odds for a hobby url.

Anyhow, frustration vented. As we have the decent URLs I agree it doesn't
really matter, especially as there is no money changing hands on these
urls. The worst that might happen is someone gets there forum login pinched
when they go to openschemegraph.com ;)

Tom