Hi Jay,

There isn't an osgGA::CameraManipulator for doing specifically what you
want so you'll need to write your own CameraManipulator to do this or
simply set the viewer's Camera's view matrix each frame within the frame
loop.  This shouldn't be difficult, the OSG has Matrix/Vec3 classes to help
with maths.  All you need to do is find the position of the two nodes you
want to track, computer their position in world coordinates using the
osg::computeLocalToWorldMatrix(nodePath) and their local center of interest
that you want to use, then do the maths you want to derive the view matrix
and apply this per frame.

Robert.