Hi Robert,

here is my situation. My client has large UTM database. Their IOS software
needs to offset the database for each mission, so I have a NodeVisitor that
apply some positinal offset to Geometry/Matrices/LODs. And there is a
ReadCallback that uses this offset too. This works great, I can offset
tiles that are loaded and to be loaded dynamically. However, I dont have
control on the PagedLODs that are loading in between changing the offset,
so these new tiles do not catch the correct offset. Any hint/hack for this
situation? This is what I think is going on, not 100% sure though

Thanks a lot!

Nick

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> HI Nick,
>
> I don't recall a method call to explicitly discards all pending
> DatabaseRequests.
>
> The DatabasePager discards DatabaseRequest's automatically if they aren't
> been refreshed by PagedLOD's that need them - this is done by tracking the
> frame number that of when the cull traversal hits a PagedLOD and requests a
> child.
>
> Robert.
>
> On 25 March 2015 at 16:04, Trajce Nikolov NICK <
> trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi community,
>>
>> is there a way to flush (discard) the currently pending PagedLODs with a
>> call? I read the class and didn;t found anything
>>
>> Thanks a bunch as always!
>>
>> Nick
>>
>> --
>> trajce nikolov nick