Hi Peimansh,

The two options for off screen rendering are a  PixelBuffer context or
FrameBufferObject, if you have an existing on screen window in your
application then using a FrameBufferObject becomes preferable.  The
way to do it would be to set up your viewer's off screen Camera with
FBO settings and a custom final draw callback to do the read to main
memory.  The read will be more efficient if you use a pair of
PixelBufferObjects - the osgscreencapture example illustrates this in
action.

As you are already using CompositeViewer the most natural thing to do
would be to have a dedicated View with it's master Camera as the
offscreen camera, this way you can control the Camera's view matrix in
straight forward manner in the same way to the rest of the Camera's.
Also during debugging having the option of making this Camera an
onscreen one would give you means to visually QA things as you go
along.

Robert.