Hi,

The OpenSceneGraph Cookbook
(http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiEhfDzhpjNAhVUHYEKHbnNDSwYABAB&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESIuD25-n8Hi3eDFl82F7hcdTgZzyUYle1UxSLT25YF2HQNd4&sig=AOD64_09Q2Y7EA6Rr-tSUSTyUaqERRR8Yg&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwipjezzhpjNAhWBOyYKHecxDCwQwg8IHw&adurl=),
 and the OpenSceneGraph Beginners Guide
(http://www.openscenegraph.org/images/beginnersguide.png) are both excellent
books. Kudos to the authors.

I'm wondering if there are other OSG books available. I'm specifically looking
for books that cover advanced topics, given that these two books are quite good
for entry topics.

Other than books, what are some of the best online resources for OSG advanced
topics?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Dave