From: osg-users [mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf
Of Robert Osfield
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 3:07 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Drawable getBoundingBox() question

On 10 June 2016 at 23:02, Rick Irons
<rick.ir...@mathworks.com<mailto:rick.ir...@mathworks.com>> wrote:

> Shouldn’t the inlined getBoundingBox() method in include/osg/Drawable

> set _boundingBoxComputed to ‘true’ or am I missing something?

The later :-)

From git master:

        /** Get BoundingBox of Drawable.

          * If the BoundingBox is not up to date then its updated via an
internal call to computeBond().

          */

        inline const BoundingBox& getBoundingBox() const

        {

            if(!_boundingSphereComputed)

            {

                _boundingBox = _initialBound;

                if (_computeBoundCallback.valid())

_boundingBox.expandBy(_computeBoundCallback->computeBound(*this));

                else

                    _boundingBox.expandBy(computeBoundingBox());

                if(_boundingBox.valid()){

                    _boundingSphere.set(_boundingBox.center(),

_boundingBox.radius());

                } else {

                    _boundingSphere.init();

                }