Hi All,

I'm trying to implement to an "infinite" line. The way I'm going about doing
this is computing the intersection if the line with the view frutum and using
those intersection points as the end points of the line rather than drawing a
"very long" line.

I want to use a node callback to update the end points of the line. However, I
can't figure out a way to obtain the projection matrix in the update traversal
so I can construct the view frutum planes. I can only do this in the cull
traversal using the cull stack obtained from the node visitor.

So long story short, maybe a bit too late for that, is it safe to update the
position of the line in the cull traversal or will I run into issues sometimes?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Lincoln