Hi Uma,

On 17 October 2016 at 12:40, Uma Devi Selvaraj <umaselvam1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>        I have used the example code.I have attached code.Yeah I am building
> OpenThreads with QT in cmake. Yes I am using in single threaded mode since
> "Qt5 is currently crashing and reporting "Cannot make QOpenGLContext current
> in a different thread" ".

Thanks for the example.

I personally can't help out here - which is the gist of my previous
post, as I don't have the required Qt/Windows expertise.  This
osg-users mailing list/forum is the correct place for posting these
types of support issues, the experience and expertise of the community
is much bigger than any one person which makes it a real asset.

Hopefully others in the community will be able to chip in and help
resolve the problem.