Hi all,

        Regarding openthreads access violation issue,today I tried to build osg
without(BUILD_OPENTHREADS_WITH_QT) cmake options. And I tired to use those exe
and dll files to run my example code. I am able to render 3D model Successfully
in both debug and release mode, the problem is it is taking too mush of time to
render. Is there any to way to render the model quickly.
 And I just want to know use of BUILD_OPENTHREADS_WITH_QT option.? Will it
create any issue if I build OSG without this option.?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Uma

Read this topic online here: