On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It looks like there is an error relating to the osgQt module/cmake's
> Qt4Macros.  Either Cmake or Qt might have changed since we made the
> 3.4.0 (a year and half ago.), or perhaps debian's combination of these
> wasn't tested during the OSG-3.4.0 testing cycle.

That looks like a CMake bug, IMO - there is an internal error being
reported by CMake. Debian doesn't have the most recent software, CMake 3.0
is a few years old. If Qt4 support is needed for some reason and cannot be
turned off, I would suggest downloading/building a newer version of CMake
first.

Regards,

Jan