Hi all,

I'm restructuring my project because I want to implement some multi pass effects.
I have some problems understanding the different approaches for example when
creating HUD displays.
The approach I used so far is attaching a SlaveCamera and puttung it in PostRender pass. On the other hand I found an approach of just attaching the matrices to the root node and
assigning the HUD geometry to a RenderBin with high number.

I'd like to understand the difference of the approaches and the pros and cons.

Is there any one who can help me with that?

Thanks

- Werner -