So what is the status of VR camera to be used in OSG in 2018?
I know that Khonos has the OpenXR project that as far as I know is taking over
the OpenVR idea.

I don't think anything has been established in terms of a SDK for it yet, but I
could be wong!

The way I see it: it would be a self motivated double camera for a start. Add
the controlers after that for ancer points for hands + plus a call back for
contol actions later.

For somthing like OSG, you what to keep it low level and simple for maximum
flexibility.

So, does anyone got anything like that I can Play with and make some proof of
concept demo?

Time to shine!

D Glenn

David Glenn
D Glenn 3D Computer Graphics Entertainment.
www.dglenn.com

Read this topic online here: