Hi Glenn,

I haven't had a chance to look at your example yet, but at a guess I would
suspect that the code trying to maintain the on screen aspect ratio of the
text is struggling more and more as your rotate the text away from being
orthogonal with the screen.  If so then we need to ask the question whether
it's sensible to allow one to rotate text when in screen coords.

Once I have a breather from my present intense bit of client work I'll have
a deeper look.

Robert.